There is nothing I love more than a delicious pack of cosmic brownies but sometimes those packs can be expensive. I decided since my entire family loved these so much that I’d whip up an entire batch of Copycat Cosmic Brownies and they turned out Delicious!
Copycat Cosmic Brownies
3/4 C. butter, melted
1 C. sugar
2/3 C. brown sugar
2 tbs. water
2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 C. cocoa powder
3/4 C. flour
Copycat Cosmic Brownies Icing Ingredients
12 chocolate chips
1/2 C. heavy cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. Combine the melted butter, eggs, sugar, water and vanilla, mixing well. Slowly fold in the cocoa powder until mixed and then add in the flour. The brownie batter will be thick.
3. Bake 25-30 minutes.
4. Allow the brownies to cool.
5. Pour the chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of cream into a microwave safe dish. Heat for 45 seconds and stir. Heat another 15 seconds, if needed to melt the mixture.
6. Pour the icing over the cooled brownies and gently spread out using a spatula.
7. Place the iced brownies in the fridge for 10 minutes.
8. Remove the brownies from the fridge and sprinkle with multi-colored sprinkles (see photo).
9. Place bake into the fridge another hour to set and then slice and serve.