Do you ever wonder what type of dishes you can make for your family and keep them healthy? Well this Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Soup is delicious and will have your family coming back for more. Anything I can make in the Crock Pot is ideal for me since I’m a busy, working mother of 3 little ones.
Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
Prep Time: 30 Minutes | Cook Time: 8 Hours
- 4 cups cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. basil
- 24 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 14.5 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- Add onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, ground beef and salt to a skillet on medium heat. Cook until the ground beef is browned.
- In a slow cooker, add cabbage, oregano, basil, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, water and ground beef mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
- In last half hour of cooking, cook the rice according to package directions. Add the cooked rice to the slow cooker and stir to combine.