The holidays are finally here and I’m so excited. Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays of the year and it’s a time for our family and friends to come together and create memories. I love creating memories with my children and letting them experience the joy of the Holidays. For Thanksgiving I love to hear what everyone is thankful for and this year I’m especially thankful for my Husband, my 3 amazing kids and my mother for always being there for me.
For Christmas we have family coming in from all over the world and it’s my most favorite time of the year. We’ll be hosting Christmas at our new home this year and I’m beyond excited. We get to have family come over and see the new home, visit with us and our children and create special memories that will last a lifetime. We’ll be having the same meals for both Thanksgiving and Christmas which consist of Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Corn, Sweet Rolls, Stuffing and of course a delicious dessert. While everyone is mingling with loved ones I love to have special appetizers out for everyone to enjoy. This year I created the most adorable Deviled Eggs Topped off with Mezzetta Olives.
Deviled Eggs are always at all our family events and I love that they’re a hit with both children and adults. The special ingredient that makes them stand out are the delicious Martini Mezzetta Olives, they’re delicious!
Festive Deviled Eggs
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Mustard
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- Mezzetta Martini Olives
- Place your eggs in a large saucepan filled with water. Place over medium heat on the stove top and wait for them to boil.
- Once the water starts to boil set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off remove from heat and carefully take them out of water and place on a folded paper towel.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and crack like normal.
- Cut the eggs in half and place the yolks into a bowl.
- In yourl bowl add in the egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper and combine together.
- Carefully spoon your deviled egg mix into each egg half and place on a plate.
- Top off with sliced Mezzetta Martini Olives and enjoy!
Mezzetta is a family owned business since 1935 and has a commitment to bring their customers the highest quality of foods available. The products come from the finest fresh produce of sun-drenched soils of California, Italy, Spain, France and Greece. These Olives are a favorite and we use them in a variety of delicious dishes year round!
Now for the fun part! Mezzetta is hosting a fun Holiday Memories Sweepstakes and giving away a variety of gift packages.
Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Instant Print Digital Camera plus a Ultimate Olive Lover’s Gift Basket including Mezzetta Olives, Olive Spoon, Cutting Board, Olive Bowl, Cocktail Napkins and Recipe Card.
10 Runner Up Winners will receive:
- Ultimate Olive Lover’s Gift Basket including Mezzetta Olives, Olive Spoon, Cutting Board, Olive Bowl, Cocktail Napkins and Recipe Card.