Trying to find the most perfect stroller for an active toddler isn’t always easy to do. There are so many things I look for when shopping for strollers for my little one and that’s a universal color, large storage basket, smooth ride and easy to push at a comfortable height. The Delta Children’s LX Stroller is a must have for babies, active toddlers and younger kids and is perfect for day to day use as well as trips to the amusement parks. I love how smooth the ride is while using this stroller whether on dirt or pavement and my daughter can sit comfortably in it for hours, which is perfect for all of our Holiday shopping we have been doing recently. The Red and Black color is fantastic making it suitable for girls and boys so I can definitely get my use out of it with all 3 of my children.
Since I’ve been doing so much Holiday shopping lately having the extra large storage basket underneath is so handy and allows me to push my daughter, hold my bags and hold my purse without the hassle of being weighed down. The braking system is so easy to use and I love how small it folds up using just one hand. This stroller is the perfect size for babies to kids aged 5 and it’s folds so small as I mentioned that storing is a breeze. So whether you have a small car, medium size car or a large SUV this stroller will fit no problem and it’s definitely our choice of stroller for road trips. I am absolutely in love with this Delta Children’s Stroller and am definitely recommending it to all my friends and family members with little ones.
Features to love:
- Full multi-position recline with adjustable footrest
- 5 Point harness with soft shoulder pads
- Large personal storage bag on back canopy
- Large under frame storage bag
- Large european style canopy with peek-a-boo clear window
- Soft comfort carrying handle
- Compact umbrella fold for easy storage and travel
- 360° Shock absorbing front wheels
- JPMA certified. Meets or exceeds all ASTM standards
- Conforms to all applicable CPSC standards
- Large 6.5″ Front wheels and 7.5″ Larger back wheels
Disclosure: I received a Delta Children’s Stroller free of charge to conduct this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.