Whose up for trying a new and frugal recipes? If you love artichokes and bacon you’re going to LOVE this recipe and it’s a real crowd pleaser! Yummy! If you love recipes like this browse the hundreds of recipes on eMeals! You can learn more about what emeals offers in my post HERE!
Hot Collard and Artichoke Dip with Bacon
- 10 slices bacon
- 11/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 8 oz container sour cream
- 8 oz container chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz package frozen chopped collard greens, thawed and squeezed dry
- 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp; drain and crumble.
- Combine 1 cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese spread, hot sauce and garlic in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Stir in greens, artichoke hearts and half of bacon.
- Transfer to an 11×7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly and browned. Sprinkle with remaining bacon. Serve with crackers, pita chips or baguette.