So it’s been a long day and you’re ready to relax in a nice warm tub. Only one thing is missing. A Homemade Bubble Bath that is going to make your relaxing bath that much more luxurious.
Homemade Bubble Bath
What you need:
- Suspension soap base (Purchase here)
- Food coloring
- Vanilla fragrance oil (or any skin safe essential or fragrance oil)
- Iridescent skin safe glitter (optional)
- Plastic pipette
- Measuring cup
- Pour about 2 cups of suspension soap base into the measuring cup. If you choose to make different colors, separate this amount into smaller cups or bowls prior to adding color.
- Place 3-5 drops of food coloring (of your chosen color) into the soap base. Stir well.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of iridescent glitter to the mixture and blend well.
- Add 6-7 drops of the bubblegum fragrance oil and mix well.
- Place the soap base directly into the bath to enjoy luxurious bubbles. You can store any leftovers in an airtight container for future use.