We absolutely love fresh sliced peaches in our home and the only brand we trust and love is the DOLE brand.
Ever since I was a kid, I have been a fan of fruit of all kinds. Whether it was fresh, canned, or jarred, my mom knew I loved it and would always give it to me for a snack after school. I love that I’ve always had a natural taste for healthier foods and that has rubbed off on my kids for the most part. One thing I have noticed is that they loved DOLE Jarred Fruit. Since I’ve introduced it to them, they have been a fan.
As you know, as a working mom of three I am B-U-S-Y! However, they still love their snacks, so there’s no slowing down on feeding them. I’ve been able to create several awesome snacks with DOLE Jarred Fruit and I’m going to show you one of our favorite snacks here in a few minutes. DOLE Jarred Fruit makes creating healthy snacks easy as 1-2-3.
There are actually several reasons I use Dole for our snack needs. One of the main reasons I choose to use DOLE Jarred Fruit is the fact that there is no peeling or cutting, I can simply open the jar and start making our snack. I can easily open the jar, scoop out what we need, and then put the lid back on. I keep a whole selection of DOLE Jarred Fruit on hand because it’s made with 100% fruit juice, so it’s a healthy choice for us! And it’s also fat free and cholesterol free, which is important to the adults of the household.
You can normally pick up a jar of DOLE Jarred Fruit for under $3.00 and it’s available at most local grocery stores. You don’t have to worry about it going bad or not staying fresh, whatever we don’t use, we just store in our fridge till the next time. However, I seem to have a hard time keeping it in my fridge because we go through it so quickly. DOLE Jarred Fruit comes in five varieties, for more information, flavors, and recipe ideas you can visit dole.com/jarredfruit.
I love getting creative when it comes to the dishes in my household so last night I decided to make a delicious Peach Parfait that turned out so good. Easy to make and taste so good you’ll find yourself reaching for another and another. After checking out my yummy recipes be sure to check out DOLE Packaged Food’s “Three-Step Snack Ideas” Pinterest board.
- DOLE Jarred Fruit Sliced Peaches
- 1 Box Strawberry Gelatin
- 2 Cups Vanilla Pudding
- Starting boiling some hot water on the stove so you can prepare to make your jello. Add your jello mixture to a 2 cup glass measuring cup and pour in your boiling hot water and top off with 1 cup cold water. Stir well and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grab 2 glasses and place in your DOLE Jarred Fruit Sliced Peaches at the bottom and carefully pour the jello over the peaches until the glass is half full.
- Place the glasses in your fridge for 1 hour to allow to sit.
- Remove from the fridge and pour on 1 cup of vanilla pudding over each jello setting.
- Top off with fresh Jarred Fruit Sliced Peaches and enjoy!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DOLE Jarred Fruit.