Homemade Bath Bombs are the easiest ever and look great displayed in your bathroom! When you’re ready to unwind from the day and take a relaxing bath just grab a Homemade Seashell Bath Bomb and pop them into the bath tub for a relaxing mini getaway! Enjoy.
Homemade Seashell Bath Bombs
What you need:
- 1/2 Cup Citric Acid (Purchase here)
- 1 Cup Baking Soda (Purchase here)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Witch Hazel (in a spray bottle)
- Young Living Essential Oil – Any Scent
- Bramble Berry Party Pink Mica Powder (Purchase here)
- Seashell Silicone Mold (Purchase here)
- In a large bowl combine your citric acid and baking soda. Stir until well blended.
- Once the powders are mixed together add about 5 drops of your favorite essential oil and stir together.
- Add 1/4 tsp of your pink mica powder and stir well. Slowly continue to add a few tsp at a time until you reach your desired shade.
- Spritz your bath bomb mixture with a few spritz of witch hazel. This helps the bath bombs mixture stick together.
- With your hands, grab your mixture and firmly press into your silicone mold. You need to pack the mixture in as tightly as you can. Keep doing this until the entire mold is filled.
- Set the mold aside and allow the bath bombs to harden overnight. You can also speed up the process by covering with aluminum foil (it acts as a heating agent).
- After 24 hours unmold your bath bombs by gently pressing the silicone mold from the back side and the bath bombs will pop right out.
- Keep your bath bombs stored in an airtight container that is completely dry and free from any moisture. When ready to use, just drop one into your bath and enjoy the fizz!