Disclosure: I received a product free of charge. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions are my own.
We cook a lot in our home and we’re constantly using the stove top. There is nothing worse than cooking up a delicious meal and having half the meal get stuck to the bottom of the pan. The Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic 8″ Nonstick Frying Pan is the perfect pan for breakfast, lunch and dinners. The Green pan is made of quality die-cast aluminum that allows even cooking without ever leaving residue or burnt marks. I have successfully made scrambled eggs, bacon, hamburgers and pasta sauce in this pan and it still looks brand new after all those uses. I love that the green pan is free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals giving my family the safest food possible. If you’re loving the sound of this 8″ Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) you can pick it up on Amazon for just $23.35 (Reg. $30)!
- Unlike other ceramic pans
- the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON – an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle
- and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.