This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
If you must buy prescription medication, you know how expensive it can be even if you have insurance! We are a family of 6 and the cost really adds up when one of us is sick or has something going on that requires medicine. Our youngest is 4 months old and we have been dealing with a mild case of baby eczema which is no joke and requires the use of a cream that isn’t exactly cheap. I’m so glad I found the ScriptSave® WellRX app to make my life just a little bit easier. Let’s face it; buying prescriptions can be life threatening when you don’t have the money to buy them. However, you should never go without the medication you need.
With the recent growth in our family adding in my son Landon I was so concerned about the rising cost of insurance, doctor visits, medicines and more and I need there had to be a simplier solution. The ScriptSave WellRX app is easily accessible by downloading the app on your iphone or android based phone and filling in your information. The sign up process took me about 2 minutes and I was able to immediately access my card which will give me instant savings when I show to a pharmacist when picking up my next medication. Pretty cool right? When signing up be sure to use the code Spark.
Here’s how to save money on your prescription medications:
Sign Up for ScriptSave WellRX
There are tons of prescription saving companies out there, but ScriptSave WellRX is the best when it comes to saving you the most money! Here’s what I love about my ScriptSave WellRX:
- I can use it Instead of my Insurance: Just because you have insurance coverage doesn’t mean you will get low-cost prescriptions. With high out-of-pocket costs, ScripSave WellRX helps me save more money on my prescriptions.
- I Can Find My Maximum Savings: When at a pharmacy, my pharmacist can price my medication with insurance then compare it against the ScriptSave WellRX price. I get to choose the price that is better. I can only choose one benefit.
- The program has a savings of up to 80% on most prescription medication, although most people seem to save up to 44% which is still an amazing savings. I can get some of my medication at a lower price using the ScriptSave WellRX than with my insurance.
- I can use my ScriptSave WellRX while on vacation. Have you ever just forgot about a medication and didn’t know what to do? With the ScriptSave Well RX, I can save even when I am in unfamiliar areas.
Look at Different Pharmacies
Not only do prescription prices change daily, but the same medication can be a totally different price from pharmacy to pharmacy. It is in your best interest to call around to local pharmacies to find out the price of a specific medication, so you get the best price. ScriptSave WellsRX can be downloaded as an app on your phone. By putting in your zip code, you can determine the best available price for each prescription in your area with your savings card.
Make a Medication Budget
You may be wondering how you can make a budget when the price of medication is always changing. Well, ScriptSave WellRX makes budgeting possible. Like I said having a family of 6 requires a lot of thought and planning ahead of time for possible sicknesses and everything else to pop up. You need to be prepared. Here’s how you do it:
- Determine how much you want to spend. Choose a range such as $150-$200
- Start looking for your ScriptSave WellRX app 7 days before you need a refill.
- Buy your prescription when it is within your budget range.
Saving money on prescription medication is that easy! There’s an app for it. So, head on over to ScriptSave WellRX and start saving money on your prescriptions, today! I was so excited to see one of the main medicines I take daily, which is my iron pill, is only $1.31 at my local CVS using this app!
Now whose ready for a giveaway? This giveaway runs from 11/15-11/30, good luck! There will be three winners. Prizes include (1) $300 Amazon gift card and (2) $100 Amazon gift cards.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ScriptSave® WellRx.