When you think of cookies you think of a whole batch of cookies for everyone to enjoy right? Well today I decided to whip up a delicious Skillet Baked M & M Cookie and it’s still enough for everyone to gobble up. Instead of getting a little round cookie you’re actually getting a slice of cookie! Genius right? Now onto the recipe!
Skillet Baked M & M Cookie
- 2 Cups Flour
- ¼ Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 handful Baking M & M
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
- Grab a large mixing bowl and mix together your flour, baking soda and salt together and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together your egg, vanilla, brown sugar, sugar, butter and greek yogurt and mix together.
- Slowly add in your dry ingredients stirring at the same time. Once all the dry ingredients are mixed in you're ready to move it to the skillet. Add in the Baking M & M's and mix together.
- Spritz your skillet with some pam cooking spray and spoon in your cookie batter.
- Level out the batter and top off with a few more M & Ms.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes or until brown on the edges.
- Enjoy warm!