I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Influence Central for P.A.N. Cornmeal. I received product samples as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
As I’ve mentioned several times we just moved into our home a little over a month ago so we’re still in the state of unpacking. When it comes to feeding the kids I always love to be able to reach into my pantry for one of my favorite staple ingredients, P.A.N. Cornmeal. I love the versatility of Cornmeal and love that I can use it in my Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner and Desserts. It adds an extra thickness I’m always craving in my dishes.
Since I have 3 little kids and a busy household I’m always looking for a dish I can whip up quickly using P.A.N. Cormeal and my waffle maker! That’s right I make waffles for brunch, is that so bad? So I grabbed my waffle maker, my P.A.N. Cornmeal and my favorite little helper and went to town making some delicious Homemade Snickers Belgium Waffles.
Snickers Belgium Waffles
- 2 Cups P.A.N. Cornmeal
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 2 Cups 2% or Whole milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 snickers bar (cut or crushed)
1. Cut up or crush your snickers bar
2. Combine cornmeal, sugar , baking powder, and salt and mix
3. Add eggs, milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil to flour mix
4. Mix well
5. Plug in your waffle maker and pour in your batter (not too much or it will overflow)
6. Add snickers to the waffle batter once your batter is in your waffle maker
7. Cook until your waffle timer goes off, if it doesn’t look golden brown, cook another minute or 2 longer
8. Serve with whipped cream and a few crushed snickers pieces on top and enjoy!
Everyday I’m looking for what dish I’m going to make next I always get my inspiration from P.A.N. Tumblr page to be able to recreate dishes using P.A.N. Cornmeal. Have you used Cornmeal lately? Did you ever think it could be a pantry staple for many meals to enjoy with your family? P.A.N. Cornmeal has existed for many years and is finally making its debut in the USA.
Be sure to check out my Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls too.