The Holiday Season is in full bloom and the mornings and evenings are cold so I love a delicious treat when I come home. These Strawberry Pinch Cookies are delicious and so easy to make as well. Just look at how beautiful they are and they’re even kid friendly. So the next party you’re hosting be sure to whip up a delicious batch of Strawberry Pinch Cookies. Yummy.
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup softened Butter
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2½ cup Flour
- 1 cup Strawberry Jam or Preserves
- Powdered Sugar (for dusting)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together cream cheese, butter and sugar until fluffy and blended.
- Gradually beat in flour until crumbly dough forms.
- Form into a ball and transfer to floured work surface.
- Roll out to about ⅛" thickness.
- Cut into 2" squares.
- Place about ⅓ teasponn of jam in middle of each square.
- Pull up two diagonal corners or each square and pinch together in the middle.
- Tranfer to prepared sheet leaving about an inch in between each.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Leave on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before moving to wire rack to cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Love this recipe? Than Repin it here or pin from the image below.