I’m sharing #Ricola in my life as part of a Ricola sponsored series for Socialstars
International Friendship Day is July 30. It is a day to show your friends how much they mean to you and the importance of their friendship. Good friends are hard to come by that’s why when you find a good friend, it’s important to show them how much they mean.
Here are 5 ways to show your friend how important they are:
Take them on a Friend Date
My friend and I are taking a trip to a nearby city, staying the night in a nice hotel and doing girly things for the day. You don’t have to go all out like we did. A friend date can be as simple as going out to dinner, seeing a movie at the theatre, or going to get your nails done together.
Send Your Friend a Gift in the Mail
You know how excited you get when something other than a bill comes in the mail for you? Well, your friends enjoy those little special treats as well. With subscription boxes like Birch Box, Julep, and Allure, sending your friend a little something in the mail is a great way to show them you care.
Make them a Gift Basket
Homemade gifts are some of the best gifts that you can give your friends. Gift baskets are a great way to show your friends you listen to them; you know what they like; and you took the time to put something together especially for them. If you aren’t sure what to put in your gift basket, here are a few ideas:
- Get their favorite candy bar. Chocolate is always good for that pesky time of the month, bad days, or anytime. Add some of your friend’s favorite candy bars to the basket.
- Pack some Ricola Drops. Ricola drops use the power of Chruterchaft and delectable taste to capture the goodness of nature. Whether for a cold, a sore throat, or an itchy throat, Ricola throat drops come in handy.
- Add some Ricola tea. Ricola not only makes drops, but it blends their 10 secret swiss herbs into 40 different ranges of herb drops and teas. Ricola tea is great for helping with daily stresses, drinking before bed, and preventing colds. Give your friends the gift of Ricola.
- Find their favorite color socks. Socks are always a must have, and chances are your friend can always use a new pair. Find their favorite color and put them in the gift basket.
- Add some bath bombs. Bath bombs have become increasingly popular. Bath bombs make skin silky smooth and their aroma gives a calming effect.
Bake them Something Special
The key to someone’s heart is said to be from their stomach. Though that probably isn’t true in your friendship, it is always nice to get some baked goods. You don’t have to be baker of the year to make cookies, banana bread, or a boxed cake. Make your friend something special and take it to them just because you care. Knowing that you thought about them while you were baking is a great way to appreciate your friendship.
Do Things Without Your Friend Asking
If you see your friend’s kids are sick, bring over dinner so your friend doesn’t have to cook. If you know your friend hasn’t had a date with their spouse in a while surprise them with a babysitter. Don’t wait for your friend to ask you for help. Reach out a helping hand and show them that you value their friendship.
July is all about friendship. So, make this month special and surprise your friend with something from the heart. What are you going to do for friendship day? Share it in the comments below!