There is nothing better then the smell of fresh cooked bread coming from your oven. Lets face it, I have 3 kids in the house under the age of 4 and I don’t have hours to be spending in the kitchen making bread. I was so excited when I got the opportunity to review Tribes-A-Dozen Voilà! Hallah Egg Bread Mixes to make bread making simplier and quicker. Tribes-A-Dozen manufactures a unique kosher line of 3 Voilà! Hallah Egg Bread Mixes — Simply Spelt, Traditional, and Wholey Wheat. These mixes are so simple I was able to create a fresh, braided loaf of Traditional bread with my kids running around the kitchen, with no bread maker and it came out perfect! No kneading, no flour, no messes and still a perfect loaf in the end. Tribes-A-Dozen is bringing you the kind of bread you would of got in your great grandmother’s kitchen and boy does is smell and taste Delicious! Tribes-A-Dozen is about wholesome, all natural, kosher hallah (or challah bread) – – the classic egg bread – – also referred to as barches, brioche, kalács, osterbrot, or, simply, twisted bread. Their making bread making possible for every parent in the kitchen no matter what time constraints or situations you have going on around you. Hallah made easy, no one will guess it came from a mix because it tastes just like from scratch. So grab a box of Tribes-A-Dozen (Kosher and environmentally friendly) breads from your local retailer and enjoy for your next weekend brunch, holiday gathering, party or family dinner. From one mother to another, you can’t go wrong with this bread it’s amazing and it’s even kid approved!
Try all three varieties of Voilà! Hallah:
- Traditional Egg Bread Mix – For those asking “what is hallah (challah) bread,” our Traditional is the classic egg bread baked at home for generations around the world. This blend of carefully selected premium ingredients bakes into a fragrant Hallah, a nourishment for the soul as much as the body.
Ingredients: Unbleached unenriched wheat flour, unbleached and enriched wheat flour (niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour), turbinado sugar, sea salt, and organic flavor. MSRP: $5.99
- Wholey Wheat Egg Bread Mix – Nourishing and delicious, our Wholey Wheat is made from premium organic whole grain wheat flour. It bakes into a honey infused Hallah loaf rich with old-world authenticity.
Ingredients: Organic whole grain wheat flour, brown sugar, turbinado sugar, sea salt, and organic flavor. MSRP: $5.99
- Simply Spelt Egg Bread Mix – Our Simply Spelt is made from organic ancient whole grain Spelt flour. Spelt’s natural high content of fiber, vitamins, and minerals – combined with its unique, subtly sweet, nutty flavor — makes our Simply Spelt nutritious and delicious.
Ingredients: Organic whole grain spelt flour, brown sugar, turbinado sugar, sea salt, and organic flavor. MSRP: $6.99
Tribes-A-Dozen – Mission Statement
- Tribes-A-Dozen™ offers a diverse line of high-quality, natural baking mixes so that even our busiest follower could create bread with the taste, aroma, and quality expected of a bread made from scratch.
- WE SEE bread-baking as an expression of life’s simplest joys, which Tribes-A-Dozen aims to spread by rekindling the tradition of baking bread at home.
- WE BELIEVE that we nourish and share our humanity through the baking and breaking of bread and that no one would go hungry if every person mastered the basics of bread-baking.
- WE RESOLVE to forge connections to all people and to the earth that are as straightforward and as warm as a freshly-baked loaf of bread.
- Tribes-A-Dozen’s Voilà! Hallah is an all-natural, Kosher line of traditional bread mixes created especially for busy home bakers. Gathering your family together in the kitchen to recreate long lost traditions is now even easier thanks to modern convenience.
- Tribes-A-Dozen supports the home-baker in bringing whole, healthful foods to your table, with much less fuss and sweat than your great-grandmother had. Our mixes are easy to prepare with plenty of kid-friendly steps.
The great people at Tribes-A-Dozen are offering up all 3 of their amazing breads (Voilà! Hallah Egg Bread Mixes — Simply Spelt, Traditional, and Wholey Wheat) to ONE lucky winner! Giveaway will run from 2/26-3/6, good luck!