We love Nutella in our home and love to incorporate it into all sorts of dishes ranging from dinner to desserts to drinks. I decided to whip up a delicious batch of 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies and I must say they turned out perfect! I love baking but sometimes juggling all those ingredients can be hard and this was so easy the kids can do it!
2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Nutella
- Confectioner’s sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Form parchment paper to fit the bottom of your pan, leaving an overhanging and spray with nonstick spray
- Using the whisk attachment for your electric mixer, beat the eggs for 8 minutes on medium-high speed. The eggs should triple in size and be pale in color
- Microwave your Nutella in a small bowl on high, for 1 minute. Let cool until eggs are done mixing
- With your mixer on low speed, add the Nutella to the eggs and mix until just combined. You might need to stop and scrape the bowl a few times to fully mix in the Nutella
- Spread the mix into your prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and then remove from pan using parchment sling. Dust with confectioner’s sugar, if desired and cut into squares.
If you love this recipe consider pairing it with my delicious Nutella Banana Chocolate Smoothie!