Disclosure: I was given a Bixbee Backpack for review purposes. I was not compensated for this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own.
My son Chasen just started Preschool and he needed a backpack to carry around a few things like activity books and his lunch box. Being a little boy he wanted the coolest backpack ever and while browsing the Bixbee website he fell in LOVE with the Bixbee “Rocketflyer” Kids Backpack Small. With his little imagination he can now fly all over the house, backyard, front yard and around the playground at school. This backpack seriously rocks for little boys! This backpack is full of space including a roomy inside, inside pockets, outside pockets, side drink holder and an ID holder to keep your child’s information. Plus it has adjustable, padded shoulder straps making it comfy for my little man to carry around all day. This backpack isn’t just for school it’s for home play, sleep overs, trips to grandmas and more. This Rocketflyer will hold everything your little one needs for school books, folders, crayons, markers, lunch pail, juice boxes, blankets and more. All Bixbee backpacks are PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and BPA free, which I love. Ideal for kids aged 3+ and between 36″ – 42″.
• Backpack weighs 1lbs, .45 kg.
• Main compartment fits a 8” x 10.5” notebook and is large enough for a sweater.
• 2 interior slip pockets house small school supplies.
• Contoured & padded adjustable shoulder straps.
• Padded back panel.
• Exterior zippered flap pocket offers quick access to small supplies.
• 2 exterior side pockets.
• Exterior front pocket holds small toy or crayon box.
• Customizable ID card holder under main flap.
• Padded topside carrying handle.
• Easy-to-grab beehive shaped zip pulls.
• Detailed with reflective material for better visibility in low light.
• D-rings let little ones clip on their favorite accessories.
• Reinforced base.
Loving the Rocketflyer backpack? Don’t forget to browse the site and see their Butterflyer backpacks, sparkalicious collection, signature collection, lunch boxes, duffles, purses and wristlets. Plus here’s the BEST news, With every backpack purchase, Bixbee will donate a schoolbag with supplies to a kid in need. My son and I are both loving this backpack because it’s adorable, functional and has a great amount of space to be used and my son definitely stuffs every pocket full! Interested in the Rocketflyer backpack? Than it can be purchased for just $34.99 here.
Connect with Bixbee:
One LUCKY Addicted2Savings4U reader is going to win a $50 Bixbee Gift Card to purchase any goodies they want for their little one! Giveaway will run from 5/7-5/15, good luck!