Finding Kid Friendly treats for the kids isn’t always easy but these Carrot Strawberry Pudding Cups are sure to please the little ones and the adults.
I love Chocolate covered strawberries and dressing them up in colors to match upcoming holidays is always fun. These Carrot Strawberry Pudding Cups are so yummy and the kids will gobble them up. Pudding, oreos and chocolate covered strawberries is always a winning combination. These treats are so easy to make that even the kids can help out, enjoy!
CARROT STRAWBERRY PUDDING CUPS
- Strawberries, rinsed and dried
- Bag of Orange Candy Melts
Carrot Pudding Cups:
- Crushed Oreos
- 1 box Chocolate Pudding
- Milk (required number of cups on pudding box)
- Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Clear cups
- Parchment paper
- Plastic baggie and scissors
- Line baking sheet or pan with parchment paper. Melt orange candy melts. Holding strawberries by the stems, dip them into orange candy to coat and place on parchment paper.
- Take a sandwich bag and cut a tiny tip of it off for the chocolate drizzle. Spoon remaining melted orange candy into the bag. Gently drizzle the chocolate from side to side over the strawberries on parchment paper.
- Prepare the pudding cups by adding 2 tablespoons crushed Oreos to the bottom of each cup.
- Make pudding as directed on box. Pour pudding into cup over crushed Oreos and then top with more crushed Oreos. Place carrot chocolate covered strawberry in center.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.