St. Patrick’s Day came so fast this year I can’t believe it’s almost here. One of the things I love to do for the holidays is make my own Easy Home Decor pieces that don’t cost me a fortune! This Easy St. Patrick’s Day Vase is the perfect Home Decor piece and looks amazing on an end table or even as a centerpiece for your dining room table. What are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Easy St. Patrick’s Day Vase
- Green yarn
- 1 small glass vase
- 1 bunch of fake St. Patrick’s Day flowers with shamrock
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue stick
- Craft wire cutters
- Add a dot of hot glue to the neck of the vase.
- Secure one end of the yarn into the glue and carefully hold yarn (without touching the glue) for a few seconds.
- Wrap yarn around as much as you would like around the vase.
- Add a dot of hot glue where you would like it to stop. Carefully hold yarn there (without touching the glue) for a few seconds then trim yarn.
- Do the same to the middle of the bottom of the vase.
- Using the wire cutters, cut the flowers and the shamrock
- Glue the shamrock to the neck of the vase.
- Add flowers.
These DIY Vases are my absolute favorite and are suitable for everyday Home Decor. Just switch out the shamrock for something else and you’ll be in love!