I’m a huge lover of cookies and so is my entire family. There’s just something fun about mixing up a batch of cookies with your children and popping them in the oven. The kitchen smells of fresh baked cookies and they make the most delicious dessert. Cookies are a perfect dessert for a special occasion as well as a family night in. These Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and oh so delicious, the kids will be begging for more.
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Ingredients
- 1 box of white cake mix, any brand
- 2 tbs. flour
- ½ C. vegetable oil
- 2 egg whites
- ½ C. multi-colored sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cake mix, flour, vegetable oil and egg whites. Mix well.
- Add in the multi-colored sprinkles, mixing well.
- Scoop a tablespoon at a time of the cookie dough and roll into a ball using your hands. Place 2-3" a part on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Do not overbake.
- Indulge in these cookies!
*Makes approximately 2 dozen cookies