I love to bake and whip up delicious treats for my family weekly and this weekend I decided to make up a delicious batch of Homemade Candy Bark. It’s full of white chocolate and topped with my favorite sprinkles and candy corns. It’s a kid friendly treat that is so easy to make and takes very little time before it’s ready to indulge in. Have you ever made Homemade Candy Bark before? It’s the perfect canvas for all holidays and events. This one is catered to Thanksgiving with the color schemes and candy choice and I can’t wait to show you my Christmas version coming up soon!
Homemade Candy Bark
- 8 Cubes White Almond Bark
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Candy Corns
- Place your cubes of almond bark in a microwave safe dish and place in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Once done remove and stir to make sure it's smooth, if any clumps remain pop it in for another 10 seconds.
- Grab a sheet of wax paper and lie it out over cookie sheet.
- Pour the hot, melted candy bark onto the wax sheet and spread out smooth with your spoon. Be sure not to spread it out to thin.
- Place your toppings on quickly and place in fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and break it up into bite size pieces and enjoy!
This is a fun and easy to dessert to make and it’s so simple even the kids can help out! Enjoy.