Pumpkin everything is my favorite and this Pumpkin Pudding is amazing. Since it’s fall and the days and evenings are getting even colder I feel like it’s best to celebrate with your favorite pumpkin dessert and this week we’re in love with these homemade Pumpkin Puddings! The dish is easy to make, kid friendly and will definitely fulfill you savory taste buds!
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1¾ cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- dash Salt
- dash Nutmeg
- Whisk together egg and milk in a bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together sugar and cornstarch in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Slowly add milk egg mixture to pan, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Gradually add pumpkin mixture to pan, whisking constantly until belnded.
- Return pan to low heat and cook for 3-4 minutes until heated throughout, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, transfer to serving dishes and refrigerate to chill.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or whipped topping.
If you love this dessert be sure to check out my Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes!