The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
10 Reasons I Love to Cook Over the Holidays
Cooking is one of my favorite past times, but especially over the holidays. I love having guests over and letting them indulge in all of the yummy food I’ve made. Here are the top ten reasons I love to cook over the holidays. Perhaps you’ll be able to relate!
- Cooking over the holidays gives me a reason to invite people over. I can’t eat all of the food I make by myself.
- Spending time with loved ones is always a treasure, especially over the holidays. After we’ve eaten the food, we sit around and fellowship.
- I feel as though every time I cook over the holidays, I’m passing on an unforgettable treasure of memories to my kids.
- Every time I cook over the holidays I get to experience my childhood again. I loved when my mom cooked over the holidays.
- I get to cook foods that are only acceptable to make over the holidays. I love cooking specialty foods over the holidays!
- Learning new things. No one who loves how to cook is perfect. I take cooking over the holidays and use it as a learning experience.
- To bake with love. Since I love cooking and baking, sometimes the way to show someone I care is through this art form.
- I love cooking over the holidays in order to try new recipes. Cooking over the holidays is the perfect excuse to try new recipes!
- Cooking over the holidays allows me to bake yummy treats for my kids’ teachers and classmates.
- I get to use all of the fun cooking gadgets, like my KitchenAid products from the new line at Best Buy. See why I love this new line from KitchenAid at Best Buy below!
The Slide-in Ranges rock in so many ways! It has the traditional freestanding cut-out that makes the kitchen look superb, but it is able to cook and bake like no one’s business. I love that it offers several ways to cook like new Slide-In Downdraft Range options in Electric and Dual Fuel. Even-Heat™ Technology helps you to get flawless results as you cook and bake! Don’t get me started on that Baking Drawer that’s perfect for keeping some of my dishes warm!
The EW French Door Refrigeration Configuration has so many more drawers for endless possibilities. There are five doors in this amazing kitchen gadget that allow flexibility, organized storage and easier access to food. O and let’s not forget the new 36” French Door Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator expands our offering with platinum interior design. Plus it has a luxury fit, feel and finish with soft close pantry drawers, new crispers, and platinum interior with undershelf lighting.
Here are some of the deals going on right now with Best Buy! Don’t miss out, I know I won’t.
- Free 10-pc Painted Stainless-Steel KitchenAid Cookware Set w/ the Purchase of Any KitchenAid Range/OTR Pair. Runs through 10/31)
- Save an additional 5% with the purchase of 3 or more Kitchen Aid Major Kitchen Appliances (Runs through 10/31)
- 18 month financing on Major Appliance purchases $599 and up or 10% Back in Rewards
- Free delivery, haul-away & recycling on Major Appliance purchases $399 and up.