Wouldn’t it be wonderful if all diaper bags came perfectly stocked? Unfortunately, they do not, so it’s up to the parents to make sure the diaper bag is perfectly assembled. Check out these 5 Tips for Assembling the Perfect Diaper Bag. It’s definitely going to come in handy.
- Change of clothes- New parents, if there’s one thing you don’t want to forget, it is a change of clothes for your little one. The one time you don’t pack them a set of clothing, they will have a blow out and you’ll have to wrap them in paper towel from the bathroom.
- Extra blanket- It seems to be that it gets cold around here at the most random times. I keep a lightweight blanket in our diaper bag for those extra chilly moments or nights.
- Don’t forget the snacks- As your child gets older, there’s only one thing that keeps them happy in public, SNACKS!
- Baby wipes- Do yourself a favor and don’t forget the baby wipes. You’ll be needing those for nearly everything while you’re out and about.
- Huggies Little Snugglers- Do yourself a favor right now and go to Sam’s Club and stock up on Huggies Little Snugglers. These are the softest and breathable diapers known to mankind. You can trust that these diapers will up to 12 hours without leaking, they’re shaped to fit new babies, and they have fun characters! I specifically love the comfy outer cover and quilted, flexible inner pad and the pocketed back waistband helps keep runny messes inside (for the win)! Ah yes and the new GentleAbsorb* Liner has tiny pillows that provide a cushiony layer of protection between your baby’s skin and draws runny mess away.
Huggies Little Snugglers are the only diapers we’ll be using on our baby boy due in July. We love the quality of Huggies diapers and love how they keep our little ones dry plus when you shop at Sam’s Club not only will you save $3 instant savings just for being a member but you can also earn a $10 Sam’s Club e-gift card just by scanning your receipt. All you have to do is grab a pack of Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers and a pack of Natural Care Wipes and the gift card is all yours! Pretty awesome right? I absolutely love being a Sam’s Club member for this exact reason!
Will you be stocking up on diapers from Sam’s Club?
So basically, you can also rock at this parenting thing if you don’t forget these 5 perfect items for the diaper bag. Trust me, I’ve been there and you don’t want to forget anything on this list.