The Babyliss Professional Electric Hot Rollers are the top of the line curlers you can get your hands on. If you’re seeking curls that last for days, are bouncy and full of life and make your hair look amazing with shine than you’re going to love this product. I was so excited when I got the opportunity to review the Babyliss hot rollers from Flat Iron Experts because my hair is a hard one to curl. I have long hair that has been dyed over and over again so it’s not the healthiest and I stay away from curling irons to prevent anymore damage. Using these hot rollers not only gave me amazing, bouncy curls but a great amount of show to my hair I’m not used to seeing. The amazing thing about hot rollers are you can put them in and leave them in your hair for up to an hour allowing yourself to get your makeup done, get dressed and do things around the home. Just let the hot rollers do the work.
These are the first hot rollers that are made out of ceramic so their actually good for your hair and will not cause any damage. The one feature I absolutely love is these can be used on damp or dry hair and you will achieve the same results every time. So fresh out of the shower with damp hair brush your hair out and turn those hot rollers on. You’ll see there are 2 different heat settings varying from low to high and it takes about 10 minutes for them to fully heat up. The roller set comes equipped with a fold out stand so this set can stand up right or lay down flat on the counter, perfect if you have limited space and each set comes with 15 clips with a storage bag. Unlike other hot rollers you have seen on the market these are spiked rollers which help to grip hair better and they don’t get hot on your scalp like others. With 6 small, 8 medium, 8 large and 8 jumbo you will be able to create plenty of movement with the different size curls. I have never had success using hot rollers since my hair is long, very thick and doesn’t hold a curl for very long. These are the first rollers to ever give me bouncy curls that I couldn’t even achieve with a curling wand.
The process is so simple. With damp hair just start at the top of your hair with the jumbo rollers and go down the center, than work your way to the sides using the large rollers. As I got towards the bottom I used the medium and small rollers and got tight, bouncy curls that lasted. While the curlers are clipped securely in your hair just run a blow dryer over you strands on high heat for about 2 minutes, than let the rollers sit for 25 minutes in your hair. Once you feel it’s time to remove the rollers be sure to start at the bottom and unravel your curls instead of yanking them out. Be sure to run your fingers through the curls to break them up and make them look more natural and full. Finish off with a hairspray and shine spray.
I absolutely love these rollers and I can see why their rated so high! My curls lasted for a total of 9 hours in hot weather and stayed bouncy until washing my hair in the evening. The Babyliss Professional Hot Rollers can be purchased for just $129.95 here. Plus use promo code PARTY at checkout to save 20% off your order! I know you’ll love these hot rollers but if you don’t Flat Iron Experts offers a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days.
Features to love:
- Ion generator has dual ports Ceramic is infused into the rollers 30 rollers in assorted sizes: 8 jumbo, 8 large, 8 medium, 6 small
- 2 temperature settings: High, Low
- 15 Butterfly clips with storage pouch
- Vertical split cover opens in a compact manner
- Can be used on dry or slightly damp hair
- The cool-touch roller tips allow easy removal
- Built-in collapsible stand saves space for smaller work surfaces and positions the rollers for comfortable access.
- The spikes on each roller ensures that hair curls evenly, without tangles
- Indicator light
- The ceramic material is infused into the rollers and the ion generators are found on both sides of the heating unit.
- CERAMIC technology ensures better temperature control, generates far-infrared heat and emits negative ions, which seal the hair cuticle and further enhance the wellness of the hair.
- Instant heat technology saves time.
- AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada
- One-year limited warranty
Connect with Flat Iron Experts:
Disclosure: Addicted2savings4u receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission for payment from in exchange for referrals.