Nothing says Fall more like the smell of homemade Banana Pumpkin Muffins in the home. I am a huge lover of anything Banana or Pumpkin and so is my entire family. So when I get the opportunity to bake a delicious treat I jump on the chance. This week I made these delicious Banana Pumpkin Muffins and they turned out amazing! Perfect for a family event, party or just a delicious treat for after Dinner.
Banana Pumpkin Muffins
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- ½ cup Pumpkin
- ½ cup Butter; Softened
- ¾ cup Maple Syrup
- 2 TBS Ground Flax Seed
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ginger
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Cloves
- 2 Cups Flour
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray muffin with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners and then set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add bananas and whisk until pureed. Add in all other ingredients except flour. Mix on medium speed until batter is mostly smooth and everything is incorporated, about 2 minutes. Turn mixer to low speed and slowly add in the flour. Continue to mix for another minute or so, until all batter is consistent. You may need to scrap the sides of the bowl.
4. Pour batter into greased or lined muffin pan. Fill each cup just over ¾ full.
5. Bake for 22-25 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Makes about 12 muffins.