Looking for a delicious treat to enjoy after a long day? These Easy Caramel Apple Taquitos are amazing and definitely put a twist on dessert!
Dessert is my favorite part of the day and not a day goes by that I don’t enjoy a delicious sweet treat I whipped up in the kitchen with my kids. These Caramel Apple Taquitos taste delicious, look delicious and are so easy to make. Plus they’re kid friendly making them that much more amazing!
Easy Caramel Apple Taquitos
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- 5 oz Caramel Sauce
- 20 oz can Apple Pie Filling
- ¼ cup melted Butter
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 9x13" dish and set aside.
- Combine Sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow dish and mix well. Set aside.
- Chop pie filling into small size pieces.
- Microwave tortillas for 20 seconds to soften.
- Spread tortilla with thin layer of caramel sauce right down the middle.
- Cover caramel with diced apple filling.
- Roll tortilla and place in prepared dish.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 15 minutes of until golden and bubbling on ends.
Be sure to check out my delicious Apple Pie Tacos as well.