I hope you love this easy to make Cinnamon Raisin Swirl French Toast topped with Powdered Sugar and surrounded by fresh strawberries!
Do you ever struggle with ideas for breakfast especially that is kid friendly? I have 5 members in my household 3 of which are picky kids that won’t eat anything. Well I finally found a breakfast meal that is loved by toddlers, kids and adults and it’s delicious and so easy to make!
- Nature's Own Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 1¼ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Powdered Sugar
- Fresh Cut Strawberries
- In a bowl mix together Milk, Eggs and Vanilla extract and whisk all the ingredients together.
- Take your Bread and soak it in the mixture for about 10 seconds each side.
- In a large skillet add 1 Tbsp butter and turn to high heat.
- Add your bread into the large skillet 2-3 slices at a time. Once they turn golden brown on the bottom flip them over and let the other side cook. Each side took about 2 minutes for me.
- Place your bread on a plate, top with desired amount of powdered sugar and surround your plate with delicious strawberries.
Completed Delicious Breakfast for your family!
This recipe was inspired by Nature’s Own.