Disclosure: I received this Ninja cooking system in exchange for an honest review. No compensation was received and all thoughts and opinions are my own.
The Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System is a must have for the kitchen. Out with the crockpot and in with the all new Ninja cooking system that can slow cook, steam infused roasting, infused baking and more just using 1 single pot. Since my husband and I both work full time outside of the home and we come home to 3 hungry children every night slow cooking is the perfect method for us and works every time. My family is getting a delicious home-cooked dinner even though I didn’t stand in front of the stove for hours and hours. Whether you want to make spaghetti and meatballs, BBQ Pulled Pork or delicious infused cupcakes it can be done in this Ninja system. This cooking system allows you to cook on low or high, stove top heats: low, medium and high as well as oven temps ranging from 250′ to 425′ making this system an all around must have and is perfect for apartments, condos, RVs, houses and more. We have been using ours about 4 times a week and love how easy it is to just throw all the ingredients in, in the morning and to come home to a delicious meal that is ready as soon as we are.
The Ninja comes fully equipped with:
- The cooking unit
- Removable cooking pot
- Roasting Rack
- Multipurpose Pan
- Cookbook filled with delicious recipes
One of our favorite things to cook in the Ninja 3-in-1 cooking system is BBQ Pulled pork which is delicious, quick to make and the kids love it! It’s a win, win for everyone! We love this cooker and have packed away our crockpot because this does it all plus more. The Ninja can be purchased for just $199.80 here and although I got mine for review it is definitely worth every penny and I purchased one for my parents for a gift for their home and they love theirs as well.
- 2 lbs. Pork Tenderloin
- 1½ cups Cran-Apple Juice
- Seasoning of your choice
- Hawaiian Sweet Sandwich Rolls
- BBQ Sauce
- Turn the Ninja cooking system to the slow cooker setting of high.
- Add in your Cran Apple Juice to the bottom of the pot.
- Add in your pork tenerloin right on top and sprinkle with your favorite seasoning.
- Place lid on Ninja Cooking System and cook for 5 hours.
- Once the 5 hours is up your pork should be the internal temp of at least 145'.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the pot and place on plate and pull apart with 2 forks.
- Once it's pulled apart add your BBQ sauce and mix together.
- Add to sandwich roll and wala a delicious dish for the family.
Connect with Ninja:
Addicted2Savings4U receives products for free in order to conduct reviews. I only recommend products and services I personally use and believe will be a great fit for my readers. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for this post unless otherwise stated.