I take hundreds of photos daily whether it’s for my blog, free lance work, photos of events or photos of my kids. I go through SD cards like crazy and there is nothing more annoying than having to switch my SD card from my camera to my computer each and every time. There has to be a better solution right? Happy to report there is and it’s called the Eye-Fi Mobi SD Card and it’s amazing. The Eye-Fi Mobi SD card allows you to instantly share your photos with your iPhone, iPad, Kindle or Android Device. Now you can have your very best digital photos and videos easily uploaded without an additional step. Just download the free app on your mobile device and enjoy having all your photos easily uploaded into a camera roll. I wish these SD cards were around sooner because they’re so cool. I received the 8 GB SD Card for review and it can hold up to 4,000 photos or 3 hours of video. The Eye-Fi Mobi 8GB SDHC Class 10 Wireless Memory Card with 90-day Eye-Fi Cloud Service can be purchased for just $39.95 Shipped on Amazon. These SD Cards are also available in 16 GB and 32 GB making them perfect for beginner photographers and professional photographers. I love that after a photo shoot with some of my clients I can send them some of the “proofs” straight to their cell phone to enjoy with friends and family.
- Includes 90 day Eyefi Cloud membership with unlimited photos (sign up in mobile app).
- Ready to use — simple activation code pairs your mobile device to your Mobi SD card
- Wireless network not required to transfer photos from your Mobi SD card to your wireless iPhone, iPad, Kindle or Android device
- Shoot HD video and fast action shots thanks to Class 10 read and write speeds
- Compatible with thousands of cameras, likely including one you already own
Connect with Eye-Fi:
Addicted2Savings4U receives products for free in order to conduct reviews. I only recommend products and services I personally use and believe will be a great fit for my readers. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for this post unless otherwise stated.