I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Honeysuckle White. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
I’m a busy mom of three and sometimes figuring out what’s for dinner can be a real headache. Think about the process of cooking and then cleaning up the mess afterwards. Since school has started, I am limited even more to the amount of time I have to cook and clean. Here are some ways I’ve been able to save time while preparing dinner for our family.
I’ve discovered that using Honeysuckle White is an excellent way to feed my family dinner at night. Why, you may ask? Well, I can make a delicious dinner and have healthy leftovers for later that week. Honeysuckle White brand has something special about it that not all brands have! Using turkey is so rewarding and here’s why!
- I can use turkey in my family’s meals as an alternative to pork and beef!
- If you love turkey and love Honeysuckle White, you’ll love the fact that their turkeys are raised without any growth-promoting antibiotics.
- Turkeys from Honeysuckle are grown by 700 independent farmers to grow these delicious and wholesome turkeys!
- Turkeys from Honeysuckle are also available without the hefty price tag, even though they are raised without the growth-promoting hormones.
- Keep in mind that Honeysuckle White turkey products are only available in select states. For those on the East Coast (ME, NH, VT, NY, NJ, MA, VA, RI, CT, PA, MD, DE, WV, NC, SC, GA, and FL), look for Honeysuckle White’s sister brand, Shady Brook Farms!
Back to school is a chaotic time and we decided to whip up an easy spaghetti, topped off with some shredded cheese and a side of Honeysuckle Sausage links! It was so yummy and quick!
How do you prepare a turkey from Honeysuckle White?
Have no fear because a turkey is a lot easier to clean than one might think! The bone in the turkey is a great tool to use while cooking! Think of it as awesome flavoring! Always cook your turkey as slowly as possible as this adds so much flavor to your meal. You can even add citrus to make your turkey even tastier! Don’t forget get to remove the skin from the bone-in breast after cooking.