Did I hear someone say Girl Scout Cookies? I’m obsessed with all kinds of Girl Scout Cookies and this weekend I decided to make up some delicious Girl Scout Cookies Samoas Ice Cream Bites. These are easy to make, taste OMG delicious and are super kid friendly. Although they’re kid friendly I may of hidden a few for me to enjoy after bedtime! Sneaky right?
Girl Scout Cookies Samoas Ice Cream Bites
- 1 sleeve chocolate graham crackers (9 sheets) **I used Honey Maid brand**
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 tbs granulated sugar
- 5 quart Breyer’s Blasts Girl Scout Samoas Ice Cream
- 6 Samoas Girl Scout Cookies ~OR~ Keebler Fudge Covered Coconut Dreams
For the crust:
- Microwave one stick of butter in a medium size mixing bowl until completely melted
- Pulse chocolate grahams in a food processor until they are fine crumbs
- Add chocolate graham cracker crumbs and 1 tbs granulated sugar to your melted butter and stir to incorporate
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- Fill each mini muffin tin with approximately 1 tbs of the graham cracker mixture.
- Press the cracker mixture into the bottom of each tin and up the sides to form a mini pie crust
- Place the mini muffin tin into the freezer to set
- Cut six cookies into four equal sections with a sharp knife. This will give you 24 cookie topper pieces.
- Remove your mini muffin tin from the freezer
- Use a cookie dough scoop to roll a perfectly round portion of Samoas Ice Cream and drop it into each mini chocolate pie crust.
- Top your ice cream bites with a piece of cookie
- Put your bites back into the freezer until set.
- Dipping the bottom of the pan in warm water will help loosen the ice cream bites when you’re ready to serve.
Makes 2 dozen ice cream bites