Back to school time is going to be here in a matter of weeks which means it’s time to gear up to make some Homemade snacks for the family. These Homemade Granola Snacks are going to be a hit with your entire family.
There is something about granola bars that make the kids happy. They’re an easy go to snack in the morning when you’re running out the door and they’re kid friendly. Store bought Granola is okay but when you make Homemade Granola Snacks and have the option of putting in your favorite toppings you’ll be in love.
Homemade Granola Snacks
- 3 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mini M&Ms
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix until well-combined.
2. Transfer to a 9 x 13 pan and using a spatula, press down firmly and evenly.
3. Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
4. Cool in pan for 30 minutes.
5. Break into pieces and enjoy!