The Christmas Holidays are all about being thankful for what you have and having your loved ones around when you need them. Now that I’m almost 30 and have 3 little kids of my own the joy is actually here for Christmas. Instead of me making a lengthy list of things I want (that I don’t even need) I get to focus on what my children want and have the joy of going shopping and getting them the things that are going to make them smile. Aside from shopping for my kids I’ll also be shopping for my husband, my parents, grandparents, in laws and more this year and I wanted to get the gifts that keep on giving.
This year I’m doing all my shopping at Hallmark Gold Crown stores and the gifts are amazing. I was in heaven when I walked in and saw all of the christmas decor displayed. Lots of ornaments, trees, trains, cards, home decor and more. One collection I fell in complete love with is definitely the Cozy Mugs. So many adorable choices and I snagged 2, one for myself and one to give away. After grabbing the mugs I decided to grab a delicious smelling Crafters & Co. Peppermint Bark Candle and a bag of Peppermint Bark! Both are being given away as gifts!
One of my favorite gifts to give around the holidays is an adorable mug (always a hit for men and women) filled with a Homemade Peppermint Fudge! It’s a great gift idea that your loved ones will definitely enjoy receiving. Not only can they enjoy the mug when they first receive it but they can also enjoy it every morning, afternoon and night. Will you be doing your shopping at Hallmark this year?
Homemade Peppermint Fudge
- 3 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 14 oz can Sweet Condensed Milk
- Crushed Peppermint Candy Canes
- Grab a microwave safe bowl and pour in your chocolate chips followed by your sweet condensed milk.
- Place in the microwave for 1 minute. While it's in the microwave place some candy canes in a bag and space them with a spoon or meat tenderizer.
- Remove chocolate and stir. Everything should be melted and ready to pour into your small dish.
- Quickly pour into your setting dish of choice and quickly pour the crushed candy cane on top. Let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut up and serve! Enjoy!