This blog post was sponsored by Coca-Cola but the opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
I don’t know about you, but breakfast is super hard for me to grab in the morning. Recently, I started eating more smoothies, which I love, but I also want to switch it up from time to time. Choosing a healthy breakfast in the morning does require some planning, but I think I’ve gotten it down. Check out these tips for choosing a healthy breakfast.
One of the best tips for choosing a healthy breakfast is to plan ahead. I make a mini-menu of what I will be having for breakfast each morning. Most of the time, I’m in a complete hurry, so I need it to be something quick. Writing it down helps me stay on track.
Keep it Simple
The best way to choose a healthy breakfast is to keep it as simple as possible. Don’t plan to wake up 3 hours early to cook an elaborate breakfast if you can’t make it happen. Do yourself a favor and just make it incredible simple and easy. Life is crazy enough, so you don’t need to add to the stress in life.
Make it Yummy
Over the years, breakfast has been the least of my worries, but now I look forward to it. And that is because I started making breakfast yummy. I stopped making boring breakfasts that I didn’t love. I mean if you are going to eat something in the mornings, you might as well make it as yummy as possible.
Use Awesome Ingredients
Another change I’ve been making in my daily breakfast menu is to use awesome ingredients. I’ve been using Simply Orange, Fairlife Milk, and Odwalla Smoothies, and these are my go-to in the morning. Good news, you can pick up all of these awesome products at your local Albertsons/Safeway. These products will no doubt help you to live a healthier lifestyle!
Check out this recipe for Overnight Blueberry Oatmeal. You’ll love how easy, simple, yummy, and delicious it is.
Overnight Blueberry Oatmeal
- ⅓ Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- ⅓ Cup Fairlife Milk
- ⅓ Cup Greek Yogurt (Plain or Blueberry)
- 1 Tbsp Raw Unrefined Honey
- Half Pint Mason Jars (Purchase here)
- Grab your half pink Mason Jar and set out on a flat surface.
- Pour in your Old Fashioned Oats, Milk and Greek Yogurt and give it a quick stir.
- Now pour in your honey and top off with your fresh blueberries.
- Apply the lid to the Mason Jar and give it a good shake for about 20 seconds.
- Now place in the fridge and allow to sit overnight.
- In the morning grab your Overnight Blueberry Oatmeal and top off with some fresh Blueberries and enjoy!
Save your receipt! By purchasing these brands by March 24, 2016 at your local Albertsons or Safeway stores, you can enter to win a chance to win 1 of 1000 Misfit Shine Fitness + Sleep Monitors. For more info, visit http://lynk.to/MXYEH.