My household is full with 5 family members. You have myself, my husband and our three little ones with talks of a 4th baby in the works. Life is always chaotic at our home but I wouldn’t have it any other way! Sometimes you just need to sit back, enjoy your surrounds and relax. Take a break! Recently I have learned to live by these words and it has made my life so much better. I know have time to enjoy my kids, do homework, art projects and of course whip up delicious dishes for my family to enjoy. Cherish those moments with your loved ones because the times won’t last forever!
Nothing tastes quite like old world rustic pasta sauce and now you can easily recreate this timeless dish with a few simple steps. To make your sauce over the top delicious, simply take Bertolli® Marinara with Parmigiano-Reggiano and add in a few fresh ingredients to give it that hearty and fresh taste that your family is sure to love.
Quick and Easy Rustic Pasta Sauce
- Bertolli® Marinara with Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch of Italian Parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 small bay leaves
- Empty jar of Bertolli® Marinara with Parmigiano-Reggiano into sauce pan or medium sized pot
- dice 1 clove of garlic, 3 bay leaves and approximately ¼-½ cup of Italian parsely
- chop half of the red onion into small slivers
- add all ingredients to sauce pan or pot
- Bring to boil over medium heat
- reduce heat and let simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Pour over pasta for the perfect family meal
Right now for every photo shared via social media using hashtags #MyTuscanTable through October, Bertolli® will make a $1 donation to help with childhood hunger in America. For every $1 donated, 10 healthy meals will be served to kids in need.