My family loves all apple desserts and I love that they’re so kid friendly. Plus they are so easy to make and delicious, making them perfect for breakfast, dinner or dessert. I’m in love with these Simple Apple Dumplings I whipped up and I know you’ll love them too!
Simple Apple Dumplings
- 2 can Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Mountain Dew
- 2 Apples
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Peel and core apples. Cut each into 8 wedges
- Roll each apple piece in a crescent roll and place in prepared dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Cook on low until thickened. Pour over dumplings.
- Carefully, pour the soda into the middle and sides of a pan, avoid pouring directly onto rolls.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Be sure to check out my Apple Pie Tacos as well! These are very popular year round in our household!