We love to eat healthy in our home and this Easy Vegetable Pizza Appetizer is a home run in our home especially with the kiddos.
This Vegetable Pizza Appetizer is amazing and full of the best veggies. I love how bright veggies can really make this dish appetizing and it’s perfect for a night in with the kids, date night in and even a party or event happening. It’s fun to bring a different dish than everyone else and this Vegetable Pizza Appetizer is sure to be a hit in your home.
Easy Vegetable Pizza Appetizer
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 cups chopped assorted veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, carrots)
- *Use reduced-fat crescent rolls and cream cheese, and light sour cream to make this dish healthier
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill and chives in a bowl. Let chill.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and roll out onto a non-stick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Pinch together all seams to create one rectangular shaped pizza crust.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Spread chilled cream cheese mixture onto cooled crescent roll sheet.
- Top with fresh veggies and additional chives if desired.
- Cut down to appetizer size pieces and serve.
- Can be refrigerated for up to an hour before serving.