The Yoomi Self Warming bottle is a miracle for parents of babies. There are so many babies in the world that will not accept a cold or cool bottle and have to have a warm, room temperature bottle. When you have a fussy baby on your hands the last thing you have time for is making a heated bottle to ensure baby is calm and happy. My daughter Madison enjoys her bottles warm and when we’re out and about we always carry a bottle filled with warm water so we can make her bottle how she is used to it in a snap. Do you realize how difficult it is to ensure the water stays warm while we’re out? Yoomi is the first self warming baby bottle that can heat your baby’s formula or milk in a matter of 60 seconds and is perfect to use when on the go. Although the Yoomi bottle may look very overwhelming when you first see all the pieces it is actually really simple to use. Just charge the warmer, push the button and wait for 60 seconds and the bottle is ready to go. You can charge the Yoomi bottle by simply placing the pod in the microwave for 2 minutes and you’re ready to go about your day. So the next time you are on the go and need a warm bottle in a matter of seconds just grab the Yoomi bottle. This bottle is perfect for night time feedings as well.
The Yoomi bottle is very unique and includes a warmer that is activated by the push of a button. The internal solution warms the unit in just 60 seconds to ensure your little one gets the perfect temperature bottle. The formula or milk is gently warmed through the channel and will stay warm for a total of 1 hour. This bottle is suitable for an everyday bottle, bedside warmer and a travel warmer all in one bottle, talk about a stylish design. The Yoomi bottle set comes equipped with 1 8 oz bottle, 1 warmer, slow flow nipple, 1 charger and 1 pod ensuring you’re all set as soon as you open the box. This bottle would make an excellent gift to any new or expecting mother out there.
It is very important to read the directions of how to get started and not just start putting objects in the microwave. It took me a total of 70 seconds to heat up my warmer for the first time and it had to be shaken a handful of times to ensure proper heating. Once you have completed the microwave cycle you will let the warmer cool for 75 minutes at room temperature or if you’re in a hurry you can drop the pod in cold water for a total of 20 minutes. I wasn’t in a rush the first time so I allowed it to cool for 75 minutes. The charger will last a total of 150 recharges and after that you will need to purchase a new one for $21.95. Aside from purchasing a new charger you can also purchase a new pod and bottles to have more on hand.
Features to love:
- warms feed in 60 seconds
- breastmilk temperature every time
- portable, ideal for feeding on-the-go or at night
- naturally shaped nipple for easy latch-on
- unique 6 anti-colic vent system for less colic
- rechargeable warmer x 150
- 2 minute charging pod (compatible with 750-1200 watt microwaves)
- 100% BPA free
- all yoomi parts interchangeable across the range
I highly recommend this Yoomi self warming bottle for any current, new and existing mother of a baby using a bottle. I will be grabbing a few of these for baby shower gifts! The Yoomi self warming bottle can be purchased for just $34.95 here.
A few clever tidbits about Yoomi Products:
- Yoomi has been selected as one of the top 15 British inventions of the last decade. The yoomi warmer is super clever:
- Safe for use with breast milk temperature – every time … helping to preserve the nutrients in your baby’s feed. yoomi is 100% bpa free.
- Quick: warms feed in just 60 seconds, quicker than any other warmer on the market.
- Great value: the warmer can be used up to 150 times … that’s 10p per mobile feed.
- Time–saving: recharges in the yoomi pod in just 2 mins.
- Portable: lightweight and easy to transport … fits into even the smallest of bags
Connect with Yoomi:
Disclosure: Addicted2savings4u receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission for payment from in exchange for referrals.