The days and nights are getting even colder in the Winter months and my skin is getting so dry. I am a huge lover of Almond and Vanilla scents and I decided to whip up some luxurious Almond Vanilla Body Butter that can be used day and night for all the months of the year.
This Body Butter is creamy and will leave your skin feeling like silk but won’t leave a residue on your clothes or sheets so it’s a definite must try. Perfect for the home and makes a great hostess gift as well. Enjoy.
Almonda Vanilly Body Butter
- ½ C. Shea butter (Purchase here)
- ½ C. Spectrum® Naturals Coconut oil
- 1 tbs. Vanilla extract
- 1 tbs. Almond extract
- Add the Coconut oil and the Shea butter to a small saucepan. Heat on low until melted, mixing well. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let set until cooled to room temperature.
- Scoop the coconut oil and shea mixture into a bowl and set in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and add the vanilla and almond extract.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the ingredients until whipped (about 2-3 minutes).
- Scoop the body butter into an airtight container, such as a mason jar and seal.
- Keep the body butter at room temperature for about 6 months.
- If you see an separation simply stir well. That's all.
Looking for more DIY Beauty Projects: