My daughter is obsessed with Cinderella and anything relating to Cinderella we love to create in our home. This Cinderella Chocolate Bark is perfect for a birthday party or even just a treat for kids.
While I’m home and actually home time to enjoy being in the kitchen I love to whip up anything related to chocolate. As I expressed our love for Cinderella in this house had me thinking of creating a delicious Cinderella Chocolate Bark for my family to enjoy. This was so easy to make, turned out beautifully and was so delicious!
Cinderella Chocolate Bark
What you need:
- Light Blue Candy Wafers
- Bright Blue Candy Wafers
- Bright White Candy Wafers
- Blue Sixlets
- Silver Pearlized Sugar Sprinkles
- Wax Paper
- Microwave Safe Cup or Bowl
- Mixing Spoons
- A Cookie Sheet
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper with the wax side facing up. This step makes clean up easier.
- Place your candy wafers into 3 separate microwave safe cups or bowls. You will want to melt each color of the wafers separately.
- Choose which color will be your “base” and melt that one first in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour your melted chocolate onto your wax paper and spread evenly across the wax paper using a spoon. You don’t want to spread it too thin.
- Melt your next color using the same method in step #2. Drizzle this color on top of your base color.
- Repeat step #5 using your final color of candy wafers.
- Place your blue sixlets on top of the melted chocolate. If your chocolate hardens, the sixlets will not stick.
- Sprinkle your silver sugar sprinkles over the top again ensuring they stick to the chocolate.
- Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until the chocolate has completely hardened.
- Use your hands or the backend of a spoon to break the chocolate bark into smaller pieces.
- Serve and Enjoy!
This would make the most perfect addition to the Cinderella Dress up post here.