My kids are absolutely in love with superheroes and what better drink to whip up than a Superhero Hulk Punch. This is such a fun and refreshing drink for the entire family to enjoy and I’m in love with the green color, it’s so perfect.
The kids are going to go crazy over this Hulk Punch and it’s so easy to make you’ll love making it for all occasions. My kids love the Hulk and Spiderman, whose your kid’s favorite super hero?
Superhero Hulk Punch
What you need:
- Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid Drink Mix Packet
- 1-2 Fresh Limed, Sliced
- Green Food Coloring (optional)
- Yellow Food Coloring (optional)
- In a pitcher, combine your sprite, half of the Kool-Aid drink mix, 2 drops of green food coloring, and 2 drops of yellow food coloring. Stir well. Note: The food coloring is optional but I really like how it gives the drink a little more of that Hulk look.
- Slice your limes into rounds then into halves. Place into drink mixture.
- Refrigerate the beverage for at least 2 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!